Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March 29

I believe in alter universes, there is evidence for this now too. I sometimes find myself wondering if there is an alternate universe is different or only some things different.
Now I would like to say something I don't believe in, black cats are bad luck. I never have believed black cats were bad luck because my mom has one and he so loving and sweet, he is probably one of the sweetest cats we have. I can also relate to them in a way, they are always judged and so am I. Being one of smarter kids in my grade everyone always thinks I'm just mature and serious but I can be fun too, but no one really sees that. I wish people wouldn't judge me or black cats, just give us a chance and we can show you we aren't everything you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment