Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 24

Okay please understand this what I think and it's okay if you like it still, this is just my opinion.

I think that rap is bad.

I have just never liked the music, mainly because most rap music has swearing, just wanting to be rich, talking about drugs or gangs, or/and inappropriate stuff. I feel like rappers don't put a lot of effort into there work and I just don't like it. I have just never liked it when someone puts half or no effort into their work, it drives me crazy.

Another thing that is just my opinion is that people who never do the work in a group project are lazy. Not to say that everyone is lazy or something like that, maybe something bad and it caused you not work that much. I won't lie and I know I could have done some more for work in some group projects, I'm not perfect but I just hate it when people throw the work to the smart kid. Which is normally me, people are like, whatever she can do it, she's the smart kid. This is the main reason why I prefer to work alone because a majority of the time my partners do little to no work. I seriously have felt like they don't care and use me because I'm smart, this also why I not that open to people because I don't want treated like I'm just something that will get the work done for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment