Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 21

Star Wars
I have recently gotten into this fandom and I try not to show but whenever I see it or hear it I can't help it and I start laughing. Help me.

My cat Calvin
He does some of the weirdest, stupidest, and funniest things you'll ever see. Yesterday we got a new table and he had jumped on. When he tried to jump for he fell sideways cause of the fur on the bottom of his paws, it was hilarious. He a picture of my little adorkable cat.

Splatoon
There are so many puns in this game, sometimes I laugh other times I face palm.

My friends
They help me laugh and we get along so well, even when one of us says a stupid pun. It's odd cause we are normally great in class and get a lot but when we aren't working we are so crazy.

Youtube
The cat fail videos there are hilarious. A YouTuber called MunchingOrange (he does pokemon stuff) always makes me laugh even when it's a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment