Thursday, March 17, 2016

Blog 16: Workshop (Reading/Writing)

So I decided to write a super mario fanfic and no it not about Peach and Mario falling in love or something stupid like that. That is so terrible over done and a bit of a cliché in my opinion. If you want to know what happens I should (hopefully) have the book up on Wattpad by the end of April. If you're wondering why it will take me that long to finish a chapter, I try to get the first 10 chapters written before I publish it. It will be called Dawn: Super Mario fanfic and it's by Meowyrose (me), if you want to check it out.
Here the summary:
Villians and heroes, the people that protect us and destroy us, except who does what? Are they heroes of the bad? Are they the villians of the bad? I have never questioned this before it just passed through me like nothing when maybe I should have look more carefully. Who is everyone and what side am I on? I can only hope my light is enough to find the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment